From the brilliant minds that brought you the PSO-Rite tool that helps ease lower back pain and stiffness by deep, targeted muscular massage… they’ve now added a new product to their tool shed, the PSO-Neck™.
If you want to learn more about how the PSO-Neck can help release neck and upper back tension and pain, continue reading. Alternatively, if you want the (TLDR) quick Pso-Neck review, scroll to the bottom for the quick verdict.
What is the PSO-NECK?
Think of the PSO-Neck™ like your own personal masseuse for your neck and shoulder muscles. Similarly to when you visit a massage therapist to help with neck and upper back pain and they use their hands to dig deep and target muscles with precision.
I’m talking about those nodes that form deep inside your neck, causing extreme stiffness and sometimes pain. If you’re like me, and you sit at a computer all day until it’s time for a workout, then you know exactly what I’m talking about.
Now I’m not saying that this is your ticket to fire your massage therapist. I’m simply saying the goal of the PSO-neck tool is the same; to release tension in your neck and upper back.
Benefits to using the PSO-NECK?
Anyone with neck pain knows that when it gets bad, it’s hard to operate life. The pain and tension can creep up into your head and cause everything from migraines to sinus pressure, vertigo, and more.
Using this tool can cause relief from that pain before it becomes bad. In my opinion, using a physical tool to manipulate muscle tissue and release tension should always be the go-to before medication, when possible.
*Consult your physician before using this product. It is not intended to replace your medication.
- Dimensions: The Pso-Neck measures 8 inches long, 5.7 inches wide, and 3.25 inches tall (very comparable in size to the PSO-Rite)
- Material: It’s made of rigid plastic to provide maximum relief to deep tissue and muscles. Rubber feet on the bottom keep the Pso-Neck stable, ensuring that it won’t slide out from under you during use
- Design: The Pso-Neck features 3 peaks of plastic that stand out from its base, mimicking the hands or elbows of a massage therapist. The peaks for your upper back and neck are positioned at different widths, meaning the tool can be used to relieve muscles in both your neck and upper back.
I will update this page as soon as I’ve had a chance to personally review this product. I chose to move forward with this post in preparation for the product to come, as I have extreme confidence in the company to produce exceptional, revolutionary products for releasing muscular tension in the body. That confidence comes from being a daily user of their PSO-Rite and Pso-Spine products.
- Lightweight (0.60 oz) material makes it ideal for travel
- Patented design enables it to target multiple muscles at once
- Rigid plastic ensures deep tissue targeting
- One size fits all
- Moderately high on the price scale for the product category
- Strictly for the neck and upper back, you’d need the other products by PSORITE to target other muscle groups
Who Is The PSO-NECK For?
The PSO-Neck is for athletes, Dads, Moms, Students. Seriously, I can go on and name everyone type of person there is. The PSO-Neck is for everyone and anyone that has experienced neck and back pain. You deserve relief from your pain and stiffness.
I always ask myself when buying new recovery products; if I purchase this product, and it gives me even a 25% relief on my pain, will it be worth the price? For me, it’s a no-brainer. Every product this company creates is a must-get.
The PSO-Neck is a great, affordable way to get some neck pain relief. If you suffer from neck pain, I think you’ll agree that it’s worth the cost after just one use or two…having this tool in your back pocket (well, it might be too big for that) is incredibly handy and worth it.